Monday, March 17, 2008

Pork Chops and Warm Spinach and Bacon Salad

Sunday night sometimes has the potential to be a culinary wasteland in our house if we don't plan ahead. Luckily we had some pork chops in the freezer and a bag of baby spinach leftover from last week, so dinner was easy to throw together.

I used the same recipe I always use for the warm spinach and bacon salad:


I'm really loving the natural light these days. As I was cooking I looked over at the salad bowl and was so enthralled by the vibrant colors that I had to take a picture. The natural light at dinnertime is great for photographing meals. The pork chops were the usual breaded and shallow-fried variety:


... but the salad was the star of the show, at least as far as I was concerned.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! That looks absolutely fantastic. The pink of the bacon against the green and the white and yellow - such a colourful plate of food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - Aren't the colors fantastic? I was so excited to take that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!