Sunday, March 02, 2008

Breakfast Sandwich

We were out very late on Friday so by the time we rolled out of bed on Saturday it was that weird time between breakfast and lunch where you want a hearty meal but you aren't ready for a full lunch yet. I felt like having a breakfast sandwich:


... made with Canadian bacon and scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese on a toasted English muffin. SP wanted an egg omelet with cheddar and the Canadian bacon on the side, so instead of dirtying two pans I made our eggs in the same pan. His omelet turned out picture-perfect while the eggs for my sandwich didn't quite fit on the muffin.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, that looks like the egg is trying to escape out of the muffin! I'm not an egg fan so this picture scares me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag - I'll have to get onto this, it's on my to-do list. Just to let you know - I've been rather busy with university but I did see this earlier and forgot to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - I know. It looks so weird. And you're welcome for the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!