Monday, March 17, 2008

Broccoli Rabe and Salami Pasta

I saw Rachael Ray make Broccoli Rabe and Salami Pasta on her show the other day. It looked so yummy (and easy) that I put it on the menu for this week.


It was a cinch to make (especially because I prepped the broccoli rabe on Sunday). It had a slightly bitter flavor from the broccoli rabe and was perfectly creamy from the ricotta. My only complaint was that I couldn't really taste the salami. I think next time I'd get a hotter variety or ask the deli man to slice it thicker.

SP wanted me to take credit for the forethought of the meal being made on St. Patrick's Day and its vibrant green color, but that was a total coincidence. A happy one, though, because I was feeling guilty about not making something more festive for the holiday.
Pin It!

2 comments:

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!