Monday, May 05, 2008

Muffins

A woman on a cooking board I frequent posted a recipe for Peanut Butter and Banana Nutella Muffins last week and I knew I had to make them.


Not only was it an easy recipe to prepare (I did all the mixing by hand and we all know I'm not a baker), it used ingredients I almost always have in my pantry.


The finished product was moist and flavorful, but I definitely skimped on the Nutella:


Next time I'll make more muffins (I think I ended up with 19) so I can cram more of that fantastic Nutella into each muffin. Yum!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. They look great! I am so glad you enjoyed them... definitely stuff more nutella in there next time :-) They are SO yummy with a quick re-heat (15-20 seconds) in the microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TPOX - Thank you again for the recipe! I will definitely make these again with way more Nutella goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!