Friday, May 23, 2008

Chicago Trip - Lindy's Chili

Ever since I was a little girl my grandfather has been taking me to Lindy's Chili. He knows all the waitresses there since he used to work nearby and the chili is outstanding. You can always count on a good, solid meal at Lindy's. This time I had a cheeseburger:


... that came on a soft bun with lettuce, tomato, pickles and onion. I added a squirt of ketchup and a smear of mayo. SP and I shared the chili cheese fries:


... although if I'm being honest, I could have eaten the whole basket myself. The fries are hand-cut with the skins on, cooked to a crispy, golden brown before being smothered in cheese and Lindy's fantastic chili.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!