Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hearty Breakfast

This morning I made us a hearty breakfast:


... of scrambled eggs, sausage and fried potatoes and onions. I went a little crazy with the potatoes after seeing a picture in another food blog of potatoes served with a dollop of sour cream. I cubed the potatoes and cooked them in a little oil with some chopped onion. Once they were cooked through I tossed them with chopped chives and parsley and served mine with a little sour cream. They were absolutely amazing.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. YUM! It all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those potatoes look DELICIOUS with the sour cream! Your breakfasts are just amazing, I want to come round to YOUR house! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. tfp and Katie - Thanks! The potatoes were sensational, but definitely not your everyday breakfast food!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!