Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Breakfast

Today is all about relaxation, rejuvenation and food. Check back later for more food posts as we eat our way through Sunday. :)

To start off our day I made an old favorite, Rachael Ray's Canadian Bennies:


Regular readers will remember this as the meal I made Christmas morning and again a week later on New Year's Eve morning. It's an easy meal to make and it tastes fantastic.


SP loves sopping up the extra sauce with buttered bread. It's just that good.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. It is my mission in life to try this. One of these days I will, I don't know what's stopping me!!!

    PS - love the pic of the Dustman above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C Laz - It really is incredibly easy. I sub regular bacon for Canadian since I usually have the regular on hand. The sauce couldn't be easier - scallions, tomatoes and heavy cream...throw in a little grated cheese. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this recipe is so hilarious! I'm a Canadian and I would venture a guess that most of us have no idea what 'Canadian bacon' is...hee hee. I think we just buy plain old regular bacon in the stores. What is Canadian bacon?

    Glad you liked this meal regardless!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!