Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pepperoni and Cheese-Stuffed Chicken

We had some pepperoni and cheddar cheese leftover from last weekend so I decided to make Pepperoni and Cheese-Stuffed Chicken for dinner on Friday.


Instead of pounding the chicken and rolling it around the pepperoni and cheese I made a slit in the meat and stuffed it in. This worked out better, especially since I ran out of toothpicks. I made the dish with roasted asparagus again and it was delicious, although we both felt it could have used more pepperoni and cheese.
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I'll have to note this when I want something indulgent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious and what a creative way to use up leftover pepperoni and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! I will definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous. I will have to go on the lookout for pepperoni - not so popular here in Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to try this, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How unique. I bet it tasted wonserful. I love chicken with fillings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this looks perfectly delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!