Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chicken Salad

I had Monday off for Martin Luther King Day, so after running some errands I came home and made myself some lunch. We had some leftover roast chicken and I bought mixed salad greens at the store, so I decided to make chicken salad.


I diced some chicken and mixed it with mayo, salt and pepper. I wanted something else in there so I looked through the fridge and found some mini mozzarella balls and mixed olives. I diced up the cheese and a few olives and added a little lemon juice to both the chicken salad and the salad greens. It seems like a weird combination, but it actually worked.

**This was my first photo using my new camera.**
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. **This was my first photo using my new camera.**

    Hooray!

    I've been making chicken salad a lot lately. One of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!