Thursday, January 29, 2009

Refreshing...Like Lemonade Award

Erica over at Erica's Kitchen recently gave me the Lemonade Award. Thank you so much, Erica!


I've seen this award on quite a few of my favorite blogs lately, and I always hate picking just a few people for these awards because I love ALL my blogging buddies. Can I cop out again and just tell you to look at my blogroll on the righthand side of the page for some fantastic recipes? Well, even if I can't, I'm doing it anyway. So there! :P
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Stick to your guns...rebellion is the key!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!