Thursday, July 19, 2007

Chile Chicken and Cheese Rice

I brought the camera downstairs, turned on the chandelier and opened the dining room curtains for light and I still managed to forget to take a photo until I was halfway finished with my dinner.


This morning SP wanted to know what I wanted for dinner so he could go grocery shopping. I looked through my recipes and found an old favorite - Chile Chicken and Cheese Rice. It was good, but not spicy enough (despite the 5 jalapenos) and a tad too salty. I still ate a good amount, though.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I thought the design under your fork was a morsel of food! Yeah, I'm an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. This is a bowl that we got in a set of 4 as a wedding gift. All the designs are vegetables - this one is a pepper and I think the other 3 are eggplant, tomato and...now I'm drawing a blank...

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!