Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cats and Rabbits

I'll have some new food posts later but for now I'll leave you with some photos of our cat and Fat Rabbit.


Despite the heat I came upstairs yesterday to find the cat under the covers. He must have been extra sleepy (hence the huge yawn) but not too tired to give me that "Why do you keep bothering me with that stupid camera" look.


Fat Rabbit seems to have decided that our yard is his weekend getaway spot because we came home from the supermarket today to find him lounging in the sun. And I do mean lounging - usually he sits all hunched up like a typical rabbit but today he was laying on his side, legs all splayed out, as if he owned the place.


We aren't sure what we want to do about him. We know the woman who lived here before used to feed him and his rabbit buddies, so obviously they keep coming around hoping we'll do the same. Eventually we're going to put wiring under the fence but for now I guess we're stuck with him. He's very cute, but he's using our yard as his personal buffet. If only he ate dandelions and crab grass....
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. My first thought upon seeing the pic of the stink eye: "Hi Lolita, I mean, Dusty!"

    I wonder what would happen if there was a Dustman/Fat Rabbit throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!