Monday, April 09, 2007

Buffalo Chicken Chili

I've never been a huge fan of chili but after seeing this recipe online and in Rachael Ray's magazine I thought it sounded promising.


SP said this was, hands down, the best chili he's ever eaten. He especially loved the blue cheese tortilla chips. I thought it was a little too watery (despite my secret cornstarch addition) so next time I'll add a lot less chicken stock. This isn't a long-simmering chili so it didn't have time to thicken on its own. But the flavor was excellent, with just the right amount of heat.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!