Sunday, August 10, 2008

White Pizza

SP asked for white pizza, so of course I obliged:


I had some issues rolling out the dough and keeping it circular as I spread the toppings on, but it still tasted fantastic once it was baked.


For the toppings I mixed fresh chopped basil, thyme, rosemary, parsley and dried oregano with two small cloves of grated garlic, grated Pecorino cheese, fresh ground pepper and about a cup of ricotta cheese. I drizzled a little olive oil on the dough then spread on the ricotta mixture. I topped it with shredded mozzarella cheese and baked it at 550 degrees for about 15 minutes until the cheese and crust browned.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. See, I knew it would be good. :)

    I'm trying mine tonight and I'll let you know tomorrow how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - Ha! Yes, you were right. I was definitely worried until we took the first bites, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White pizza is the ultimate cheese bread :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!