Tuesday, April 17, 2007

2 For 1

Since I forgot to post last night tonight you get two posts for the price of one. You know you're excited.

Last night I made Rachael Ray's baked chimichangas, only this time I left the turkey out of mine (SP still got turkey but about half the amount). Instead, I made the corn and black bean salad and then added the cilantro, scallions, tomato sauce, chili powder and hot sauce to make the filling (along with plenty of pepper Jack cheese):


I can never get a good photo of these. That blob of sour cream looks huge and you can't really see the filling. But you get the idea.

Tonight I made a perennial favorite:


... pierogies and broccoli. Just as good as always, only this time I was able to exercise before dinner and still sit down to eat by 7 p.m. Fantastic!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm seeing a pattern here with the sour cream :P
    I really want to try your broccoli, it looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear the sour cream blobs are smaller in person. :P

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!