Sunday, December 07, 2008

Pepperoni and Mushroom Pan Pizzas

On Thursday we decided to have pizza for dinner. SP is still loving the pan pizzas, so that's what I made.


The only thing I have trouble with is getting the dough to fit in the pan:


It usually ends up looking a little crimped along the edge, but it still tastes great.


I put the same ingredients on both pizzas, but one I put the pepperoni down first and then the mushrooms and the other I swapped the toppings.


Crispy and delicious, as always.
Pin It!

2 comments:

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!