Monday, December 03, 2007

Sunday Breakfast

On Sunday we got our first snowstorm of the winter season. It didn't amount to much - basically a dusting - but it was the perfect excuse for staying in and decorating the house for Christmas. We needed a good morning meal before we got started and we both had a hankering for breakfast sandwiches:


I made mine with two fried eggs and two strips of bacon on a toasted, buttered English muffin. I love this picture because you can see SP's sandwich in the background, along with our glasses of OJ and OJ mixed with cranberry. Very artistic. Here's a closeup of SP's sandwich:


... which has two scrambled eggs, two strips of bacon and melted mozzarella cheese on toasted, buttered whole grain bread and liberal doses of Frank's hot sauce. The good thing about breakfast sandwiches is that I can easily make us different sandwiches to fit our personal preferences.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. that IS a great picture!

    I hadn't eaten breakfast food in a while, but I've made breakfast burritos two friday nights in a row now. eggs, bacon, sausage and potatoes. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - Thanks! I love breakfast burritos. I need to make those again. They were so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!