Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Morning Breakfast

We always have SP's mother over for breakfast Christmas morning. I always try to make something special for the occasion, but this year she had a special request - scrambled eggs, bacon and toast.


I cooked the eggs low and slow so they would stay creamy and lucious:


For the bacon, I covered a sheet pan with foil and then parchment paper before adding the bacon. I cooked it in a 400-degree oven for about 15 minutes until it was crispy. I also made potato cake/hash browns using shredded potato seasoned with salt and pepper. I made them into little cakes that I lightly fried in veg oil until they were crispy:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!