Monday, November 27, 2006

Lasagna Rolls

Tonight's dinner involved nothing more than reheating the lasagna rolls I made on Sunday:



... and chopping Romaine for salads. As much as I like cooking, sometimes it's nice to come home and have dinner on the table in the time it takes to reheat food in the microwave and set the table.

The rolls were good (I could really taste the spinach and ricotta), but I had been looking forward to the interplay between the bechamel sauce and the marinara, but I couldn't taste the bechamel at all. SP, who had a roll for a snack the day I made them, said he could really taste both sauces when they were fresh out of the oven. Next time I make this dish I'll have to serve it the same day.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!