Saturday, August 08, 2009

Taco Burgers

I've been into easy meals this summer. The two things I keep gravitating towards each week are different recipes for chicken salad and burgers. I saw this recipe for Taco Burgers over at Vintage Victuals and the picture alone sold me.


An innards shot to show the layers of meat (I used meatloaf mix), cheddar cheese, red onion, tomato, and guacamole:


These were incredibly messy but so good. I think I need to try making flatter patties because even though they start out flat they always puff up, which makes it harder to keep the toppings in place. Usually I poke a hole in the center but I keep forgetting.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!