Sunday, July 05, 2009

Lasagna and Arugula Salad

In addition to the roast chicken SP made when I got home from my work conference he also made a huge lasagna for dinner later in the week. The night we decided to eat it I cut us both large chunks of the pasta, meat sauce and cheese:


SP knows I love cheese and he added plenty to this lasagna. It was utterly delicious, with a great tomato sauce (he's a wiz at tomato sauce) and lots of cheesy goodness. To cut the richness of the lasagna I made a quick arugula salad with shaved pecorino cheese, red wine vinegar and oil:


I love when SP cooks. We were able to each take a portion for lunch the next day and then freeze four more portions for another time.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome. I love that he cooks good things for you, especially now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!