Thursday, May 07, 2009

Breakfast at Mom's

Last Sunday we went to my mom's for breakfast since my aunt and grandmother were visiting. My mom made scrambled eggs and bought bagels:


I had half a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese with my eggs. My stepdad had some ripe avocados so I also had a slice of that. SP and I stopped off at our favorite bakery to pick up some pastries:


From left is an almond croissant (flaky pastry with a fantastically thick layer of almond paste in the center), an apple turnover with frosting (I didn't try this), and a bear claw. All the pastries were a huge hit.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a wonderful breakfast - I am so hungry right now, and that bagel looks realllllly good. :D

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!