Wednesday, October 25, 2006

SP Takes Over the Kitchen

Tonight the lovely and talented SP whipped up some pork chops with dijon mustard sauce, mashed potatoes and peas:



Anyone else starting to sense a pattern? It seems like whenever SP cooks dinner we have pork chops with dijon sauce. It's not that he can't cook anything else; quite the contrary. On Sunday he made a fantastic vodka penne, but I didn't take any pictures of it because he made it for Monday's dinner (which I eat at work since I have yoga that night).

Part of the problem is that I haven't let him in the kitchen lately. That and the fact that up until last week when he dropped his grad school class we only ate dinner together two weeknights. And one of those nights, Friday, was always homemade pizza night. With yoga for me on Mondays, his band practice on Tuesday and his grad school class on Thursday he didn't have much of a chance to cook. I'm trying to lessen my control over the kitchen and let him back in because, it must be said, he's an excellent cook. There's nothing better then coming home and seeing the table set and food cooking on the stove. All I had to do was sit down and eat.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!