Thursday, September 24, 2009

Funfetti Cupcakes

I wanted to bake something fun a few weekends ago, so I asked SP to pick up a box of Funfetti cake mix and frosting at the store. It's just so fun with the colorful sprinkles both in the cake and as a colorful finish.


I know I've said here many times that I'm not a baker, so forgive me for using such a shortcut. I have to say, though, I really love the flavor of boxed mix and canned frosting. It's the stuff of my childhood and while homemade is good, for me there's nothing like this stuff.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I agree!! There is NOTHING like good ol' Funfetti! I especially love it when they come out with holiday mixes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frosting out of a tub - omg it is so deliciously bad for me but I love it! It really sings "PARTY" to me, because that's often when I'll grab it - last minute cupcakes for a party!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!