Friday, September 18, 2009

Chicken Quesadillas and Sour Cream Rice

I love this recipe for sour cream rice so much that I made the quesadillas just for an excuse to pair them with the rice.


I slow-cooked some onions and sauteed chicken for the quesadillas, which were held together with pepper Jack cheese and cheddar. I also diced some tomatoes from my garden to go with a healthy dolop of sour cream. But the real star is the rice - I love the cheesy, slightly spicy rice with bursts of corn when your teeth sink into a kernel. Delicious.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, that rice does sound yummy! And, easy!

    I could never give up carbs... :-P
    ___________________________________
    {Her Creative Side}
    My place to share recipes that I love as well as new ones I try (flops, too!), Christian book reviews, and a little bit of my crafty side, especially digital scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!