Sunday, August 09, 2009

Chicken Tikka Masala and Naan

We love this recipe for chicken tikka masala. It's flavorful, easy to make and delicious every time.


Unfortunately I can't really eat spicy food right now and the japaleno I used in this recipe really packed a punch. It was yummy to eat but my body wasn't happy later.

We always talk about buying naan to have with the chicken tikka and I finally remembered to get some. For store-bought it was OK, didn't have that great char flavor but it worked well to sop up the sauce and tame the heat.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe link! The Tikka Masala I make is from a bottle (terrible I know) I really did want something more authentic :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made or eaten this before. It looks and sounds wonderful. I will make it soon. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely one I want to try, but keep forgetting about. Looks wonderful, but boooo for you not being able to eat spicy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!