Monday, September 01, 2008

Dinner at my Parent's

I spent Saturday and Sunday at my parent's house again so my mom and I could can more tomatoes. On Saturday night we started our dinner with shrimp in anchovy butter served with a slice of toasted ciabatta bread for sopping up all the yummy butter:


We also had a new favorite, beet, goat cheese and arugula salad:


... as well as some corn on the cob:


My stepdad grilled some mini burgers:


My plate:


... with half an ear of corn, a mini burger, some sliced tomato and beet salad.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. That is some long corn! Everything looks great as usual.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!