Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Chicken Cobb Sandwiches

I liked the Chicken Cobb Burgers so much that I decided to make the recipe again as a chicken sandwich:


I hoped the sandwiches would be easier to eat then the burgers, but unfortunately SP bought really small hamburger buns (I wasn't specific when I made the shopping list) so I had to cut the chicken into small pieces. I melted the blue cheese on top of each piece and like last time made the avocado into guacamole and the dressing into a mayo-based spread. It was still messy but so, so good.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Yum! That looks awesome... and I'll take it with extra guac, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I love Cobb salad so anything with the same flavors is delicious to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The burgers look really yummy! I checked out the Chicken Cob Burgers you made earlier and I definitely would like to give that a go.

    Great blog - I love how so much of your food is so deliciously comforting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joelen - The guac is the best part!

    Colleen - I love Cobb salads too and these are a great way to get the same flavors in sandwich form.

    luscious - Thanks! They're really good. I think I prefer them as a chicken sandwich, but either recipe is great.

    And thanks...comfort food is my specialty!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!