Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blogging with a Purpose Award

Jaime over at Burnt Toast gave me the Blogging with a Purpose award.


I've seen her blog on my Site Meter statistics but I haven't had a chance to really check it out, so I was incredibly flattered that she thought of me for this award. Thank you Jaime!!

UPDATE: I know I need to choose people to give this award to, but as you can tell from my lack of posting, things at home have been a bit crazy lately. Between a sick cat, work headaches, an allergy-suffering husband and dinner commitments with friends I haven't been cooking much let alone updating my blog. I promise to update this post again with award recipients.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love your recipes, so I know you are very deserving of this award.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!