Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's a taco....no, it's a burrito...

Today was not a good day. In addition to the oppressive heat (my office is like an oven despite the a/c) I was alone all day. Without. Internet. Access. I almost had an aneurysm when I realized that I had minimal work to do and since the Internet wasn't working I couldn't check email, read blogs or even listen to music. It was not pretty.

Luckily I got home and SP had made a yummy dinner. We were going to have tacos but neither of us felt like dealing with the hot oil necessary to fry corn tortillas, so we just bought some taco-size flour tortillas.


They are never very photogenic, but what you see here is some ground beef seasoned with cumin, chili powder, cayenne, salt, pepper and a little tomato paste topped with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious. Yum, I could really go that right now. I think I'll have that for dinner! Hehe, see what you do?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made taco salad the other night too! I was going to serve it with tortillas but I'm trying to low carb it after a little too much indulgence last weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!