Monday, June 25, 2007

Home Sweet Home

It is so good to be home.

Three months of hard work culminated in 5 of the longest, hardest days of my life. I have never worked so hard, but it was actually a really rewarding experience. I got back last night and all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep, but SP convinced me to grab a quick shower and then we went out for a nice relaxing dinner. I slept in this morning and am actually starting to feel human again.

SP wanted a quick snack this afternoon before we ran some errands so we made a batch of wings:


... with Frank's hot sauce, a side of blue cheese dressing and some celery sticks. They were finger-licking good. For dinner I wanted shrimp and I tried to replicate this creamy garlic shrimp dish I made back in April, but I added too much paprika. It was still tasty and the rice was perfect for sopping up all the sauce:

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! That looks really good, especially the wings. Although I've never heard of having celery sticks with wings before! But I guess you'd have them with the cheese dip, rather than with the wings, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!