Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Caramelized Onion and Blue Cheese Orzo

In keeping with my week of trying recipes from Mary Ellen's blog, last night I made Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Caramelized Onion and Blue Cheese Orzo. The orzo was the recipe I got from Mary Ellen and the chicken tenders were a recipe I've made before.

I love these chicken tenders:

... because they're so easy to make and taste fantastic. I even made my own blue cheese dressing by mixing 1/3 cup mayo, 1/3 cup sour cream, blue cheese crumbles, salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. It was super creamy and really cut the heat from the tenders. The orzo:

... was the real winner, though. I absoluteley loved this recipe. It was super simple to make and the flavors were great.
Pin It!


  1. I've made the chicken before but the Orzo is new and sounds amazing. I will definitely give it a try.

  2. Isn't that orzo amazing? I love caramelized onions.

  3. Judy - The orzo is fantastic! And it goes great with the buffalo chicken.

    Mary Ellen - Thank you SO much for posting the recipe. It was a huge hit in our house. :)


I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!