Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Return of the Rabbits

Last night, when I got home, I opened the back curtain and saw this little guy hanging out in the backyard:

A few minutes later I turned around and found him chilling out:

Too bad I needed some herbs, which meant going out into the yard. Apparently that upset his delicate sensibilities and he hopped off.
Pin It!


  1. Aw it's rabbit time! So cute.

    Damn, have I really known you for a year?? :D

  2. Melissa - A year? When did you start reading my blog? Next month is my two-year anniversary. I can't believe it!


I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!