Wednesday, April 16, 2008

White Pizza

We might be going out with friends on Friday so I decided to make our weekly pizza last night. I wanted to do something different and I recently saw Rachael Ray make a white pizza that look absolutely delicious:


I decided to make two smaller pizzas instead of one large one because my pizza stone just isn't big enough. No matter how hard I try, a normal large-size pizza doesn't fit on the stones I have. SP had the brilliant idea to just make two smaller ones, which worked out quite well.

I followed the recipe (except for the basil) and it was creamy and cheesy and oh-so-yummy. My only complaint was that the crust started to get too brown around the edges before the bottom crust got crispy. That was my fault because I rolled the dough as thin as I could. It still tasted great and SP loved the thin crust, but next time I'll need to either lower the oven temp or keep the dough thicker.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. This is making my mouth water. I love white pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make your own dough? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to fit into a dress in 2 weeks and finding your site isn't helping! I love white pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm I would have loved any pizza that was getting too dark in parts for its own good. ;) looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wanted to let you know, I think your blog is great. I have given you an award. Check it out: http://myburnttoast.blogspot.com/2008/04/blogging-with-purpose.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try making this! Ive never tried making pizza from scratch before...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!