Monday, June 25, 2007

Home Sweet Home

It is so good to be home.

Three months of hard work culminated in 5 of the longest, hardest days of my life. I have never worked so hard, but it was actually a really rewarding experience. I got back last night and all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep, but SP convinced me to grab a quick shower and then we went out for a nice relaxing dinner. I slept in this morning and am actually starting to feel human again.

SP wanted a quick snack this afternoon before we ran some errands so we made a batch of wings:


... with Frank's hot sauce, a side of blue cheese dressing and some celery sticks. They were finger-licking good. For dinner I wanted shrimp and I tried to replicate this creamy garlic shrimp dish I made back in April, but I added too much paprika. It was still tasty and the rice was perfect for sopping up all the sauce:

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! That looks really good, especially the wings. Although I've never heard of having celery sticks with wings before! But I guess you'd have them with the cheese dip, rather than with the wings, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - really? Most places here in the states serve wings with celery sticks. Something about the crispness of the celery cutting the spiciness of the wings.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!