Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekly Menu - Week of December 11, 2011


Only a few more weeks until 2012. Can you believe it? I can't. Every year seems to go by faster than the last. I'll be celebrating another birthday in less than a month and that doesn't seem possible either.

Sunday - Cheeseburger meatloaf muffins, mashed potatoes and broccoli - I've made cheeseburger meatloaf before but never in muffin form. This is mostly for lunch on Monday since we had a late lunch at a birthday party.

Monday - White cheddar chicken pasta and side salads - My friend Carrie posted on Facebook that she was making this recipe and I couldn't wait to get it on my menu.

Tuesday - FFY

Wednesday - Honey Dijon salmon over arugula, roasted potatoes - I love the idea of honey and Dijon with salmon, especially when it's served on a bed of arugula.

Thursday - My company's holiday Christmas party

Friday - Pretzel Ranch chicken tenders, stovetop mac and cheese - Cassie said these were a big hit with her boys so I'm hoping the same holds true for Baby Girl. And what better to serve them with then mac and cheese.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Baby Girl is going to LOVE those chicken fingers! (Well, at least I hope she does!) :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!