Monday, February 26, 2007

Turkey Stroganoff

Lately we've become disillusioned with ground beef. Even when we buy it with a higher fat content, it always seems to cook up dry and flavorless. Last week we experimented with ground turkey in Beefed Up Biscuits and not only was the dish much more moist and flavorful, we honestly couldn't tell we were eating turkey instead of beef.

And so we've started a quest to see which dishes work better with ground turkey. So far we're two for two with tonight's Turkey Stroganoff:


I used the Rachael Ray recipe I always use, but substituted the ground turkey for the beef. Once again, the meat was much moister and more flavorful. Later this week I'll be making turkey nachos. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more ground turkey in our future.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!