Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pizza Friday - Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Of all the pizzas I make, Buffalo Chicken Pizza is SP's favorite. Now that I've reinstated Pizza Fridays this was his first choice when I asked him what kind of pizza he wanted.


I recently stocked up on frozen dough from my favorite Italian bakery (one of these days I need to try making my own dough), and I'm so glad I did. I missed their perfect crust. I was particularly proud of this pizza, especially its roundness and thin, crispy crust.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This looks CRAZY good. Crispy, awesome. I am craving pizza like mad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! And I'm a sucker for anything buffalo flavored. I HAVE to make this asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so good! I want to make it :)

    http://princessedemiel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! I keep saying that I need to make buffalo chicken pizza, and I havent yet! Maybe I will add it to dinner for next week :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!