Friday, June 12, 2009

Mac & Cheese for a Friend

My friend Brooke is pregnant with triplets. Recently she's had some complications so she has been on bed rest for a few weeks. Since we were all going to her house for a ladies lunch (post to come) I decided to make a mac & cheese for her and her husband to enjoy.


Apparently my timing was very good because right after I gave them the mac & cheese they got some bad news (don't worry, everything is fine with her and the babies) and needed something comforting for dinner. I heard the mac & cheese really hit the spot.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. It was delicious! Joe and I both loved it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't go wrong with mac n' cheese

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!