Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Swedish Meatballs over Egg Noodles

I love making Swedish meatballs whenever I have some ground beef to use up. It's a simple recipe and since you can bake the meatballs it requires very little effort.

I always serve the meatballs with the sauce over egg noodles.
Pin It!


  1. I've been looking for a good recipe for Swedish Meatballs. I'll have to try this one. It looks great!

  2. i love swedish meatballs! i will have to make this for me and the hubby - his with real meat and mine with soy ( but it looks amazing. we just made bbq meatballs last night.


I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!