Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion Pasta Fake-Bake

We had some leftover chicken sausage from the chicken sausage subs so I thought I'd make the other recipe from the show, Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion Pasta Fake-Bake for dinner on Tuesday.


We only had two links of the chicken sausage but we had some hot Italian sausage in the freezer so I combined the two. I have to say, I prefer the chicken sausage. I loved the flavor and I'm sure it's better for you then the pork sausage. I followed the recipe but at the end I topped the dish with some grated mozzarella:


It baked for about 15 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Absolutely delicious.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. This is really making my mouth water, dang it. I want some now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - my husband would love this. I am drooling at the picture of the cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything topped with melted cheese is delicious, but this looks really good. I love the idea of sausages in there. I would imagine the taste contrast between the chicken and the spicy italian would make it even more interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!