Sunday, September 18, 2011

Menu - Week of September 18, 2011



Fall is in the air. The weather is getting colder and the days are getting shorter. I'm mourning the loss of natural light, but I'm also looking forward to revisiting some of my favorite fall recipes and trying out some new ones. I was sick at the end of last week so I'm carrying over some recipes I didn't get a chance to make.

Sunday - We're going to a party in the early afternoon so I'll make my recipe swap, Philly Cheesesteak Spring Rolls with Spicy Ketchup, as a snack in the evening.

Monday - Bacon Lover's Mac and Cheese, salad

Tuesday - Chicken Gyros

Wednesday - Bowties with Sausage, Tomatoes and Cream

Thursday - Chicken Sriracha Stir Fry, rice

Friday - Homemade pizza
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. The Thursday space in my weekly menu also says "Chicken Sriracha Stir Fry." HA. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - I'm trying it with the water chestnuts this time. Let's check in on Friday and see how it was. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!