Monday, March 16, 2009

Panko-Crusted Fish Sticks with Herbed Dipping Sauce and Fries

I wanted to do something different with fish this week when I remembered my friend Colleen had posted a recipe for panko-crusted fish sticks that seemed simple and tasty.


I had to modify the recipe slightly because I didn't have enough panko and we didn't have horseradish for the dipping sauce. I added seasoned bread crumbs to the panko, which resulted in a less crispy crust but the fish was still very good. And the sauce makes quite a lot, way more then you need for two servings, so next time I'll halve the recipe. I served the fish sticks with frozen fries.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you liked them! The panko definitely makes it, but bread crumbs are a good substitute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it you two! I REALLY want some of these!! They look so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!