Saturday, September 23, 2006

Wedding Food

Tonight was C & M's wedding. Even though I didn't cook any of the food I thought it would be nice to take some pictures for this blog anyway, as a tribute to our dear friends.

I forgot to take pictures of the cocktail hour. Needless to say there was a ton of food. I sampled maybe a fourth of what was available. Favorites included roasted beets with onion, penne with vodka sauce, meatballs, eggplant rollatini, calamari and coconut shrimp. There were also a ton of pasta salads, shrimp cocktail, pigs in a blanket, eggrolls, mozzarella and tomato salad, etc. etc.

I apologize in advance for the horrible lighting. I blame the reception hall.

Dinner started with minestrone soup:



...a light broth with pasta and vegetables.

The salad course:



...consisted of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and radish with a balsamic vinaigrette

For my entree I got the chicken francaise:



...which was lightly breaded with a lemon sauce and served with roasted potatoes, zucchini, squash and carrots.

In addition to wedding cake:



...there was a Viennese table with a chocolate peanut butter cake, eclairs, cream puffs, mini cheesecakes and a chocolate fountain with strawberries and bananas for dipping.

CONGRATULATIONS, C & M!!!! We wish you many years of happiness together!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Jesus, sounds like a hella expensive wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I've heard, NJ is one of the most expensive states to get married in. And I know our friends actually had their reception at one of the cheaper venues.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!