Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Ultimate Shrimp Scampi

At least that's what Tyler Florence claims.



Tonight I made Tyler's recipe for the Ultimate Shrimp Scampi. All the recipes from his new show, Tyler's Ultimate, sound absolutely amazing. I can't wait to try his meatloaf and fajitas. Yum!

I have to say, this recipe was pretty good, although I've always made shrimp scampi pretty much the same way. The recipe called for a pound of pasta, but I think a half pound would better showcase the flavors of the shallot, garlic and lemon juice. All in all, though, a success.

On a related note - did you notice the new plates? We took a trip to IKEA yesterday and got 12 place settings. I'm a very happy camper!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. The new plates are purty!

    IKEA rocks! That's where we got all our plates too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!

    It took us literally 5 years to find plates we liked. We could never agree on a pattern we both liked and if we did manage to find something, it was waaaaay too expensive. Then I started this blog and realized plain white plates were the way to go, so off we went to IKEA. That place is like Disney World. We love it!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!