Sunday, September 10, 2006

Salad Bowl

We have been insanely busy, so busy that I haven't had a chance to cook since Friday. Usually I spend my weekends cooking up a storm, especially now that the weather is getting cooler. But (fingers crossed!) if all goes well in the next few days, our weekends will be getting even busier. I don't know what that will mean for cooking, but I'm sure I can still make time for that.



Since we have a very long appointment tonight, we're probably going to junk it at a fast food restaurant to save time and money. To combat the greasy food, I opted to have a simple salad for lunch. I chopped some Romaine into large pieces and topped it with grated Pecorino cheese and some Caesar vinaigrette. Satisfying and light.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to jinx anything at this point, but I'll send you an email tomorrow night with the details. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!