Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of May 20, 2012


I've been really bad about posting my weekly menu recently. When I went back to look for the image code I saw that it was a full month ago that I last posted my menu. Oops! This week is full of dishes I'm excited to make. Some are new and some are repeats, but I'm equally excited for both. And can you believe it's almost the end of May? It'll be summer before we know it!

Sunday - chicken on the grill with a spicy seasoning rub, boiled potatoes with butter and herbs and asparagus rolled with proscuitto

Monday - Chipotle Honey Lime Pork Tenderloin and Corn with Mushrooms and Cilantro

Tuesday - Hoagies

Wednesday - Penne with Chicken and Vegetables in Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce

Thursday - Swedish Meatballs over Egg Noodles

Friday - homemade pizza with artichokes on one half and mushrooms on the other
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!