Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of March 11, 2012


We're almost halfway through March. I can't believe it. Today we advance the clocks forward and finally get to enjoy some extended daylight in the evenings. I can't wait! Bring on the natural light for taking pictures, a chance to take Baby Girl outside to play and warmer temps. Can you tell I'm excited?

Sunday - Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles and steamed broccoli: Baby Girl went nuts for these meatballs the last time I made them so back on the menu they go.

Monday - Buffalo Chicken Wraps, chips: I love a good Buffalo chicken anything. I'm finally going to try to perfect my wrapping technique. I foresee a few YouTube videos on my future.

Tuesday - Hoagies after exercise class

Wednesday - Ravioli with Bacon and Mushroom Sauce, garlic bread and salad: We have a ton of cheese ravioli in the freezer, some leftover mushrooms and who doesn't love bacon? I'm leaving out the pesto because I don't want to buy it.

Thursday - Fish sandwiches with lettuce, tomato and jalapeno-ranch dressing, fries: I'm hoping to use coupons I got from FoodBuzz for the fish and the fries.

Friday - out to dinner
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!