Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of February 19, 2012


I survived my first week at my new job. Unfortunately it was a rough week between commuting for training the first three days of the week and then getting settled at home the last two days. As a result I didn't cook much and what I did cook wasn't very exciting or good. I'm anxious to get back in the kitchen this week and make some good meals.

Sunday - Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry over rice: My friend Melissa only blogs meals that she absolutely loves so I know this is going to be delicious. I'm also making Christmas Morning Strata to eat for breakfast during the week.

Monday - Soutzoukakia over mashed potatoes, green beans

Tuesday - hoagies

Wednesday - Cream of Tomato Soup with Pesto, Texas Roadhouse Knockoff Salads, bread for dipping

Thursday - out for dinner after a late appointment

Friday - homemade pizza
Pin It!

1 comment:

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!