Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Lunch

I love big holiday dinners because I get to do these long posts with lots of photos of the delicious food we ate. This was our Easter spread and it didn't disappoint. The only thing missing is the ham; for some reason I didn't take a photo of it, which is a shame because it was really good.

In addition to the asparagus with tomato and feta, which I did as a separate post, I made deviled eggs:


My mom made her wonderful potato salad:


... and dyed eggs in various colors.


We had olives as a quick nosh while the asparagus was cooking:


Rye bread is a staple at our Easter celebration:


Spicy, smoky kielbasa paired nicely with the ham:


My stepgrandmother made a salad:


And for dessert - cheesecake:


... with raspberry sauce made from fresh raspberries.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so hungry now looking at these photos. The food looks delicious especially that potato salad!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!